Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
It just surprised me - they're pretty obscure outside of the musician community, I feel like, and they're definitely not Kevin's usual thing.

It just surprised me - they're pretty obscure outside of the musician community, I feel like, and they're definitely not Kevin's usual thing.
Yeah. Meeting someone else who turns out to already be a fan is almost like meeting someone who's a member of the same club.

:scream2:

I'll be boxin' it all up today, cursing myself as I try and find one to fit the 2101, and shipping it off this weekend. :wub:

PM me your address just for good measure. :metal:
Will do! :scream2: :wub:

Axe-FX + 2101 comparison clips, NOW.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed Noodles didn't win and have to play a show with it :lol:

Congrats Tom!

Discussion starter · #26 ·
:scream2:

I'll be boxin' it all up today, cursing myself as I try and find one to fit the 2101, and shipping it off this weekend. :wub:

PM me your address just for good measure. :metal:
Think you could find it in your heart to send me a couple tylenol while you're at it? :lol:

Axe-FX + 2101 comparison clips, NOW.

Also, I'm kind of disappointed Noodles didn't win and have to play a show with it :lol:

Congrats Tom!
I have already thought about it, if I can get my damn gear to cooperate with me for long enough. Every time I try to record, some piece of gear or software seems to be giving me shit. :( There's also the fact that an embarrassing number of my guitars, including my main axe, are out of order at the moment. I'll get that fixed when I've prepared myself for the frustration that accompanies breaking out the soldering iron.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
It really was a lot of fun, once the hangover passed. :lol:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.