Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out Damien Walters, especially his 2009 and 2010 showreels. The fucker tapped in IDDQD and IDKFA somewhere. Possibly IDCLIP too :eek:

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
That was pretty damn awesome. The only freerunning video I've seen was the one where the two guys 'chase' each other through Edinburgh (iirc). But that was very cool.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Usually I don't post "Jeez this is stupid/I hate it" comments (in the musical threads at least, unless it is an Aaron Foo Fighters thread) but I'm going to post one here.

I honestly think free running/parkour is one of the stupidest things ever.

Sorry :lol:, haters gonna hate and all that.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Usually I don't post "Jeez this is stupid/I hate it" comments (in the musical threads at least, unless it is an Aaron Foo Fighters thread) but I'm going to post one here.

I honestly think free running/parkour is one of the stupidest things ever.

Sorry :lol:, haters gonna hate and all that.
It's a fucking awesome workout.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
It's a fucking awesome workout.
I assume its also awesome when you jump off a sign post and paralyze yourself. I can get the appeal for extreme sports, I come from a place where "extreme" skiing is super popular. But I really don't get free running. It doesn't even look awesome. I will stop hating now :lol:

·
Wanker (reprise)
362 Posts
I think the whole parkour thing is both one of the fucking coolest things I have ever seen and also one of the gayest things on this planet.

It's extreme, highly skilled, incredibly athletic and people like Damien Walters make it look so fucking cool, but the video in the OP can make it all look like a totally gay choreographed scene from Glee or (insert other shit musical here).

How they manage to take something so cool and make it look so theatre school is one of the true travesties in life.

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
How could you guys forget IDDQD IDKFA IDCLIP?! ... :noplease: :fawk:

Anyways, I think that video is awesome. Parkour/Freerunning is amazing to watch. However, that place shoulda been nothing BUT Mario blocks and landscape for total win!! All the different levels and everything lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts