Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, whenever an artist has a new album coming up, you always hear them say "This is our best one blablabla.." - but not shit, this is the best thing I have ever done, every band member has done an EXTRAORDINARY performance in the studio and I am so extremely proud, words cant even start to describe it.

Until now, I always was disappointed with everything we released, becasue of the difference of how it sounded to how I knew it SHOULD sound. Not this time. This time, it came out as we all wanted it to be.

So, we just received the mastered tracks back from Alan Douches (whos work you already heard, if you have in the last years listened to any Cannibal Corspe, Whitechapel, Converge, Dillinger Escape Plan, Hatebreed, Beneath The Massacre or anything else on this biggest namedropping bomb ever list), so everything has been sent to the pressing factory.

"Great Whore Of Babylon" is coming out via unundeux-records on Nov. 2nd, and will be distributed via Seasons Of Mist in France and via Cargo in the rest of the EU (currently checking out possibility of hardcopy-US-distirbution) - of course digital (itunes etc.) will be worldwide right away.

So, to make sure you find it when you are storming the record stores in November ( ), this is what it looks like:

(artwork done by Remy of Headsplit Design / guitarist for Glorior Belli)

Tracklist:

1.) great whore of babylon
2.) my name is fuck you
3.) hypertension
4.) mengamuk
5.) thanks a bomb (guest vocals by JULIEN from BENIGHTED)
6.) the red one (guest vocals by FREDL SIC from PARENTAL ADVISORY)
7.) the lucifer experiment
8.) homemade annihilation of peace

Be warned, we like and use blastbeats and breakdowns.

Less talk, more rock - here is the title track:

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
That track you posted was fucking awesome. Great recording. I'm not a huge fan of the vocals, but its different. I always gravitate towards different and can appreciate a unique approach even if it isnt what sounds the best to me.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
this is fucking awesome. grats man!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Yeah, the vocals aren't my usual thing, but the riffing is pretty damn cool.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thank you guys!! :wub:

EDIT: @Garrett: These are the current new shirts that will be available with the album:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts