Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Is that an ebony board, or just really, really dark rosewood?

[action=Chris]loves HSS guitars[/action]

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Android; Linux armv7l; rv:2.1) Gecko/20110318 Firefox/4.0b13pre Fennec/4.0)

The early 90s top of the line Pros had real MOP sharks, abalone logos, and ebony fretboards.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
Nice! If those had thicker necks, I'd own a bunch of 'em. As it is, I've got a beater Fusion Pro currently without electronics that I'm probably going to sell for ultra-cheap.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Nice! If those had thicker necks, I'd own a bunch of 'em. As it is, I've got a beater Fusion Pro currently without electronics that I'm probably going to sell for ultra-cheap.
hehe, I was actually going to shoot you a PM (well actually a facebook message) about that just now. :lol: I was just thinking about guitars and I thought, "I wonder if Chris still has that fusion?"

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
Very Nice!
those early Jackson Pros are killer guitars.
that Factory in japan knew how to put out some great stuff back then.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Figures. I could use a short-scale for the cover band, but if I buy another guitar right now I might actually be killed. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts