Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guitar For Sale: IBANEZ S7420FMTW.
Modifications (if any): Upgraded the pickups : Dimarzion Blaze in the neck and Seymour Duncan Custom in the bridge. * I will not remove the pickups. *
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Used Ibanez Hardshell case. Does NOT come with the Dimarzio straplock.
Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Montreal, Quebec, Canada. H1X 2H2
International OK?: Yes. Mostly Canada and U.S., though. Will ship elsewhere if buyer pays the extra charges.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here.
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay My World - playstopause
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 755$ U.S. SHIPPED / insured. NO TRADES

Up for sale is my beloved mahogany S7420FMTW.

This one is a bit « rare » as it is from a limited-run of about 500 guitars made for Guitar Center in 2001, though the only distinction between this and the regular model is the wave inlays (wich look way better if you ask me).

Used but in very, very great condition. The guitar has 3-4 nicks that were already on the guitar when I bought it 3 years ago. Since I own it, it's been treated like a BABY. It sounds really, really, really great, especially with the new pickups.

I've upgraded the pickups to :

- a Seymour Duncan Custom in the bridge
- a Dimarzio Blaze in the neck.

The ONLY thing « wrong » (for a lack of a better word) is that the pickups switch is « scratchy ». It just need to be cleaned and / or a dose of Jig-a-loo. :)
No re-wiring to do. I've just been too lazy to do it as I don't play this guitar anymore.

- I will ship the original V7 + V8 pickups with it.

- Tremolo arm included is not the one that came with the guitar originally. It does work with it though, as I used it since I have the guitar.

- Comes in a hardshell Ibanez case that has seen better days but that is still very good.

Other informations :

- Paypal payment only.

- Buyer has to take care of any customs and / or taxes applicable to the country / state they live in.

If you have any questions, please ask!

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I have played this in person, and it is a beautiful sounding, looking, and playing guitar. I would snap this up in an instant if I could. :(

Oh, and of course PSP is an awesome guy and very easy to deal with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.