Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
I saw that, maybe I should email him about it. We just set a date for our wedding (October 8th), so I don't think I will have the coin for a custom this year :(
Exactly the same boat as me, as you know, but throw that out to him and see if he'll just hold it on the books for ya. Don't forget that the world is ending in 2012 anyway. ;)

And, of course, you guys both posted great entries. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were in the top ten. Maybe the winners weren't so distracted by guitar forums that they had more time to write, practice and record... :idea:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Exactly the same boat as me, as you know, but throw that out to him and see if he'll just hold it on the books for ya. Don't forget that the world is ending in 2012 anyway. ;)

And, of course, you guys both posted great entries. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you were in the top ten. Maybe the winners weren't so distracted by guitar forums that they had more time to write, practice and record... :idea:
Hahaha, touche!

Perhaps I should just invite Bernie to my wedding, and register a BRJ guitar with my specs on the wedding gift list, and see if he comes and brings it :yesway:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts