Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
18,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, as I've mentioned a few times, some good friends of mine, Baptized In Blood, signed to Roadrunner Records last year, and have been doing quite well (just finished a tour with Fear Factory, so some of you may have seen them) and have just finished their debut album which should be out in October. They also just played Heavy MTL, the big festival that happened in Montreal recently. It's crazy seeing guys who I've hung out with, played shows with, and seen writing/jamming in their jam space on stage at something this big, and doing the things they're doing. Just thought I'd pass along a few videos.

Heavy MTL:

And a video from a year ago at their CD release show for their independently released album:
I was on tour for this show, but caught the next show they did at this venue a few months later while on tour with Fear Before (who let Baptized headline for their hometown show, with good reason :lol: ), and it was packed and insane :lol: One of the crazier shows I've been to ever, and definitely top 2 I've been to at this club, and the #1 show from a local artist I've been to.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I was talking to Johl when they were hanging out at the ATB show two weeks ago, it was nice to say hello.

Crazy guys :yesway:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts