Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE POST #30
So I always wanted a Sound Of White Noise t-shirt, but couldn't find a "good" one, or was it too expensive soo...

So I made my own, bought a white t-shirt for like 3$, Special black paint for 1,5$ and I had a paintbrush lying around.

Printed out the logo/inscription and started to paint:
5 hours painting.

11hours painting

14 Hours ! - Complete

:metal:

It came up really well.. I might do another one soon :lol:

:)

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
If you want something doing right, you have to do it yourself :yesway:

Excellent job, very neat around the edges indeed :D

Reactions: Sebastian

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Awesome shirt! Too bad this thread is going to break out into a Joey vs John debate. :lol:

[action=ohio_eric]loves The Sound of White Noise and thinks it's Anthrax's best CD.[/action]

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Nice job on the shirt. Love the band, but cant stand anything after persistence of time :lol:

[action=Vince]agrees 100%. SOWN = top 5 metal albums ever.[/action]
There is nothing right with that CD. It had a lineup that should have been amazing. But then, strangely enough, it wasn't. It was the opposite of that :lol:

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
[action=Vince]agrees 100%. SOWN = top 5 metal albums ever.[/action]
:agreed: Couldn't say it better :metal:

You have a penchant for art, bro. Tie that in with your programming classes, and build a lucrative career out of it!
I really suck at programming LOL.... But I'll try :metal:

Awesome shirt! Too bad this thread is going to break out into a Joey vs John debate. :lol:
Yeah ... I hoped it would just be the t-shirt... guess you can't stop some things :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts

:metal:

Reactions: Sebastian

·
Poland CEO / RHLC ©
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Will this "special black paint" hold up in the wash?
The Majikal thing about this paint is - after it's dry = iron the shirt on the left side, and boom, everything you have painted is now permanent :fever:

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Nice job on the shirt. Love the band, but cant stand anything after persistence of time :lol:

There is nothing right with that CD. It had a lineup that should have been amazing. But then, strangely enough, it wasn't. It was the opposite of that :lol:
I spread disease like a dog
discharge my payload a mile high...

you know where I'm going with this :vince:

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
something like that :lol:

Ken you and I will never agree on music, but we do share a love for unintentional comedy. :agreed:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts