Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
You're doing it wrong:rofl: You're like me with the Pre, I just couldn't get a decent one. I went through 7 of them and threw in the towel, and now I'm still on my first Droid, and it's still in great condition(though I did drop it on concrete and ding up the metal bezel around the glass, but it didn't hurt anything else, still slides perfectly, works perfectly)
I've dropped my Droid twice and carry it in my pocket all the time and it still works perfectly. Obviously Jeff is cursed. :agreed:
Jeff's like me and Blackberrys. :lol:

:(
I am indeed cursed. Love the OS (except for the copy and paste), but have shitty luck with this particular phone.

You don't need a screen protector dude. The glass on the Droid is just amazing! I had one, and took the damned thing off, the glass is just that fucking good.

YouTube - Motorola Droid Scratch Test

Also, quite honestly, you don't need a case either. The metal bezel is rugged as shit, and the back is all rubberized plastic, so it's super durable.
This I agree with, and I read the cases are actually a bad idea for the Motorola Droid.

Congrats on the new Blackberry! Love mine. :yesway:
He said he got a real smartphone, not a phone that happens to send e-mail fairly well but otherwise sucks. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.