Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a huge fan of the 80's Fender Contemporary single hum bodies and their bridges tremolo one system. Warmoth necks with the configuration I desire and my new found love of Dimarzio Crunch Lab pickups!
Over the moon with the Love child its spawned

Maybe a matching white one next :shred:

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Did you get the "normal luck" swith Warmoth and got a neck that doesn't even need fret leveling? I have been able to get crazy low action on my warmoth necks without an issue!

Only one is the latest Warmoth strat neck I got, but it's only really one fret-out when bending one particular note, and then one buzzing note at another place. But the latter doesn't get through the amp!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you get the "normal luck" swith Warmoth and got a neck that doesn't even need fret leveling? I have been able to get crazy low action on my warmoth necks without an issue!

Only one is the latest Warmoth strat neck I got, but it's only really one fret-out when bending one particular note, and then one buzzing note at another place. But the latter doesn't get through the amp!
I've been lucky the frets are well levelled, Its setup with some height for fast rhythm playing, removed the fine tuners From the bridge as its locked down.
I did once receive a warmoth neck that needed fretwork, guess everyone has "it was built on a Friday" at times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts