Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Whoops, do you run your store's reverb shop? I may have had a little fun with the messaging before I realized it wasn't just you. :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I do, but I don’t remember anything weird :lol: what was it about?

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
That could have ended badly with Jeff's coworker being like, "Jeff, don't bring this kind of clientele to our reverb shop anymore".

Luckily for Jeff, his coworker appears to legitimately think Chris is a foreign customer speaking an exotic language that is a hybrid creole of traditional Algonquin indian and informal street esperanto.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was this you? :lol:

:lol: no, but that's awesome.

That could have ended badly with Jeff's coworker being like, "Jeff, don't bring this kind of clientele to our reverb shop anymore".

Luckily for Jeff, his coworker appears to legitimately think Chris is a foreign customer speaking an exotic language that is a hybrid creole of traditional Algonquin indian and informal street esperanto.
We're not big fans of djent at the ol' shop. But their money spends the same, so when people ask us to order up a djent stick, we're always happy to oblige.

Sold already... nice. :yesway:
Yup, now just have to pack it up, and make sure it and the Rectoverb arrive safely, then it'll be safe to order the Recto BL.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts