Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
it's taken me awhile, but i finally have a rig i'm 100% happy with :D.

at the moment it's a bit of a mess, but i'll have it all cleaned up soon enough though.

it's a fairly simple setup too.

Brunetti XLII R-EVO w/ G Major in the fx loop > Vader 4x12 (2x12 at home:cool:)

then guitar > Bodenhamer modded Crybaby > Pitchblack tuner > Bodenhamer relay switchable only Bloody Murder > NS-2 (rarely on, but it's been with me for so long i just can't bring myself to ditch it completely :lol:) > Digitech compressor (only used for added sustain when needed)

bank 1 on the Midi Mate is all the sounds i really use during a normal set.

and some really crappy pics :yesway::lol:

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I like it. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
Are you switching the amp with the G Major per chance? Just wondered, I'm not a fan of switching channels and effects separately personally.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Are you switching the amp with the G Major per chance? Just wondered, I'm not a fan of switching channels and effects separately personally.
Wondering the same. I used my GMajor to switch channels on my 3ch Nomad.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wondering the same. I used my GMajor to switch channels on my 3ch Nomad.
the amp is MIDI switchable as well, so the MidiMate controls that and the G Major. no tap dancing for me anymore :)

·
Read Only
10 Posts
So the Brunetti's come with a 1U slot in the head for a processor? How fucking cool is that? :metal:

·
EMERRRRRRRY!
720 Posts
I am positive that thing sounds epic! :D Need to swing up to PA/NJ sometime soon with the CLX so we can A/B the two. :yesway: The Oni should be arriving in the next month or so Ed so we'll have to get together so you can check it out! :metal:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
I am positive that thing sounds epic! :D Need to swing up to PA/NJ sometime soon with the CLX so we can A/B the two. :yesway: The Oni should be arriving in the next month or so Ed so we'll have to get together so you can check it out! :metal:
Didn't you used to own that exact head? :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
the amp is MIDI switchable as well, so the MidiMate controls that and the G Major. no tap dancing for me anymore :)
Oh cool. So what's the Brunetti controller doing on your pedalboard?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Let me know when you guys get together. If it's on a weekend, I might be able to swing on down and join you since I'll be in NYC/northern NJ this summer.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
So the Brunetti's come with a 1U slot in the head for a processor? How fucking cool is that? :metal:
at the moment just the XLII has the built in rackspace. it's been used in some of their older models too. last time i talked to Marco Brunetti, he was thinking about adding it to some more of his amps. it's a genius idea.

Didn't you used to own that exact head? :lol:
yep, this is one of two XLIIs that Matt owned :rofl:
yeah, definitely. just let me know when you're around :yesway:. can't wait to try out that Oni :yum:

Let me know when you guys get together. If it's on a weekend, I might be able to swing on down and join you since I'll be in NYC/northern NJ this summer.
you're more than welcome to stop by, Josh. i'll let you know.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
One of my favourite amps i've played thats not my own is the Brunetti Star-T-Rack or whatever its called, goddamn that thing is amazing.

I'm sure the other Brunetti's are as good too :D

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Was the amp box built like that with the rackspace or is that custom?

btw, WTF @ Matt's Avatar :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
That amp is garbage!

Just kidding, it has balls. Im sure that particular rig terrorizes for death metal man! :metal:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts