Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following a lot of discussion with Squier and various Chinese hardware manufacturers, my signature guitar has been announced on my band's Facebook page.
Here's the mockup:

All details here:
https://www.facebook.com/AnalRecons...1919085176/988633204502380/?type=1&permPage=1
Also, keep an eye out for our EP 'Time II' and next album 'Sailing The Seven Seas Of Sodomy'
We're touring with ISIS and NSYNC this year too so I hope to see some of you there!
this is not a pisstake, I swear

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Haha obviously this is a joke, but I found the guitar strangely atrractive, maybe except for the gigantic headstock.
That's the good thing about 8 on a side headstocks in Canada. After band practice it doubles as a hockey stick.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
There's a joke in here somewhere. I'm sure of it, I just can't tell which bit. Someone point out the funny bit if you can please? I'm missing it

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I'm guessing someone got a Halo guitar they weren't happy with.

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
I got a chuckle out of it "shrug"

·
Los Cochinos
994 Posts
These specs have me stoked - it has a "rhythm in jump dancing close to you" trem!

-Hollow plywood body
-Balsa neck
-Dried rosewood fretboard (DO NOT OIL)
-Three chinese single coils with extra buzz for tone (Just boost with a Boss Metal Zone)
-All eBay bought chrome hardware, including plastic knobs
-The 'Rhythm In Jump. Dancing Close To You' tremolo, as made famous by Eric Devries
-Made to a high standard by children in the Philippines at LuvlYNiceGitar Factory

1 - 13 of 13 Posts