Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I got a new laptop the other day, and my desktop went up stairs where i have a a room for me and my friends to play in (i'l snap some pics sooner or later) and my mesa went upstairs. I needed a little combo for downstairs to wank on.

I wanted something versatile, and you guys probably know how I feel about line 6, so i grabbed a peavey viper. I was wanking on one while killing time in guitar center one day and was suprized at how good it sounded for being so cheap. Anyway, I'm pretty damn happy with it.

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Those sound pretty good as a living room amp, had one before... But ended up buying a Roland Cube instead, wich I like better.

·
Good news, Everyone!
1,528 Posts
I ended up not keeping mine because it couldn't handle the Low B from active pickups, the speaker would break up with any kind of power behind it. Sounded phenomenal, though. If I ever decide to get rid of my Triumph 60, the amp I'll replace it with is a Vypyr 60 (Well, possibly one of the 6505+ 112 combos, but it'll be a tossup of epic proportions)

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its by no means is an amp to be blairing on, hell, mine has an 8 inch speaker, but its more than sufficent for just low volume wanking and running through some ideas while sitting with the wife and friends down stairs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts