Metal Guitarist Forums banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I'm not sure it'll work with your amps, but some-RJM-thing might do it. Amazing Dave has a Gizmo, wait and see what he says.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
I need a custom cable to run the 05(nbd), but the Mesa is all good. I'll ask my teacher tomorrow and see if he has any ideas.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:)

Same cab or different cabs? Or is your cab stereo?

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:)

Same cab or different cabs? Or is your cab stereo?
Mesa 2x12. It would be cool to get two, but... I'm not sure if stereo cause I'm not home.

:Lol: cheap, dude?! I just dropped $1k on a lunchbox!:lol: the gizmo looks good for it.

Fuck it, ill just but an axefx :yesway:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
If you don't have separate cabs or a stereo cab, you will need to get something like a Radial Head Switcher which has a dummy load for the inactive head. Those are pricey.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Chris said:
I'm not sure it'll work with your amps, but some-RJM-thing might do it. Amazing Dave has a Gizmo, wait and see what he says.
It will work with any Mesa through the 1/4" switching jacks, or with one of the custom amp cables. I used one with the Road King for years. I don't use one with the Stiletto, since it only has channel change and solo boost (I use the GMajor relays).

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Ahh okay. It's not like I'm touring and NEED *THAT* tone during a song where I need the other amp immediately. I compared between the Tremoverb and the Mini today at my teachers place. And I think I do like my mini better. Shit gets angry at such a low volume.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Nice score duder

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:bateman:

61 - 77 of 77 Posts