Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking to get a twin bay NAS and stick 2x 3TB HDD's in it in the near future. However, I've had to sell my BD drive from my PC, as my watercooling would kink if I had it in. Also, the front of my PC is facing away from me, so it's a pain to reach if I still had one in. I'm hoping to find a NAS box that will let me plug in an eSATA or USB BD/RW drive and let me access it on my PC, or media streamer. Anyone have any ideas? Ideally looking for it to be compatible with Apple TV, but I'm not exactly stuck on the idea, and would be willing to look at another media player.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
So I'm looking to get a twin bay NAS and stick 2x 3TB HDD's in it in the near future. However, I've had to sell my BD drive from my PC, as my watercooling would kink if I had it in. Also, the front of my PC is facing away from me, so it's a pain to reach if I still had one in. I'm hoping to find a NAS box that will let me plug in an eSATA or USB BD/RW drive and let me access it on my PC, or media streamer. Anyone have any ideas? Ideally looking for it to be compatible with Apple TV, but I'm not exactly stuck on the idea, and would be willing to look at another media player.
No idea. I've never heard of anyone wanting to do that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts