Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ENGLErnieBallGraphTechBKP
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

https://www.facebook.com/FractalAudioUK

For anyone that's been curious about the Axe FX but not ready to fork out that kind of dough to find out if it's what you want or not, head on over to Fractal Audio UK on Facebook! There's going to be a live event coming up where you can bring your Guitars and gear to give the Axe FX II a thorough testing, and answer any questions you might have!

Different regions of the UK will host separate events, but for those in the South-East, it looks like yours may be happening in January.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
All you blokes who are asking the burning question "Fuck all, how can I sound as awesome as CQ does?", this is your chance!

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All you blokes who are asking the burning question "Fuck all, how can I sound as awesome as CQ does?", this is your chance!
Well it's a syndicate organised by the british for the british, with support from Fractal themselves. No reason why others couldn't be hosted elsewhere in the world! :)

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As a little update, Fractal are in such support of these events, that they're backing it 101%, and are considering making an appearance themselves.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Well it's a syndicate organised by the british for the british, with support from Fractal themselves. No reason why others couldn't be hosted elsewhere in the world! :)
I did that already. Cliff came to my house, brought the Axe-II, I brought beers and ghost pepper wings. All I got in return was people fucking with the precise symmetrical arrangement of my candles. :mad:

That said - awesome idea for the UK guys. Definitely go check one out, it's a beast of a unit! :metal:

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll see if I can get along to one!
Awesome! Join the facebook page and we'll keep you updated!

Also any other Mk 2 owners around the UK that want to run one of their own, get in touch. I'm securing backing from other instrument manufacturers too (i.e. PA loan) for this.

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I did that already. Cliff came to my house, brought the Axe-II, I brought beers and ghost pepper wings. All I got in return was people fucking with the precise symmetrical arrangement of my candles. :mad:

That said - awesome idea for the UK guys. Definitely go check one out, it's a beast of a unit! :metal:
Damn, I didn't think of beers and wings!

·
Registered
371 Posts
This is such an awesome idea. If they did this in the US, I'm sure they would sell even more units (I know they are selling alot now but I still think they would sell more).

·
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fixed.

Any idea where in the south east this is happening, Splintered?
We're aiming for London to make it central for everyone, but keep checking the facebook page for updates :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts