Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The extra thing in the first is for Kagami... ;)

I also tried to get the Model number, and failed...

I'd try to get the "Damage" on it but I suck at taking pics and there is one small on on the bevel, and some on the back where a belt buckle would have been. Like I said in the other thread.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, and only $200 bucks. :metal:

To me it was a damn good deal :squint:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
great deal dude. congrats! looks :metal:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
herro kitty :lol: nice bass man, I always bitch about basses not having 24 frets but I would never use them anyway lol

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
herro kitty :lol: nice bass man, I always bitch about basses not having 24 frets but I would never use them anyway lol
Lol yeah I was the same way. But I realized I would never use all 24 frets either. I'm not even that great at bass right now lol

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I wouldn't say it's ugly. As far as SG shapes, I definitely like the Vipers better than real SG's. For same reason the slight offset "fixes" the problem I had with it.

Looks great as a bass too.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One of my bassists has one of those. Very solid axe.
:metal: The one I got seems like it too. I'm glad I picked it up over anything else :lol: I mean hell I was thinking of picking up the Epiphone bass pack, but this was better, (I got a rumble 30 as well, for home practice)

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
As far as SG shapes, I definitely like the Vipers better than real SG's. For same reason the slight offset "fixes" the problem I had with it.
This. Also dual humbuckers make a bass look sexier to me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts