Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Nobody Has Seen Me Lately
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This boat belonged to my best friend who passed away a few years back (RIP Richie) and was held up in probate. It was finally released yesterday and she's coming home with me in the morning.:metal:

·
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to hear about your buddy. :(

Do 'em proud and enjoy the shit out of the NBD! :metal:
I went over tonight to prep the trailer for the ride home, and his wife was in tears and gave me a big hug and said "I'm so happy you are getting this boat...Richie is smiling up there right now":yesway:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Awesome :yesway:

How long before we see Mike, Chris and Drew re-creating "I'm On A Boat", but way more drunk and metal? :lol:
Tracking down T-Pain may prove tricky, but I have some duct tape and a few extra heavy-duty trash bags. Now all we need is a really hideous large gold chain and rumors of an autotune endorsement as bait... :idea:

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Tracking down T-Pain may prove tricky, but I have some duct tape and a few extra heavy-duty trash bags. Now all we need is a really hideous large gold chain and rumors of an autotune endorsement as bait... :idea:
You'll need your flippy-floppies as well.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I can see Mike, Chris and Drew re-creating the waterskiing scene in Weekend at Bernie's.

The only question is... who's gonna be Bernie?

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Very clean looking boat. I've got a sailboat myself and it's fun out on the lake, but I'd love something with a little "oomph" like that for doing some water skiing and stuff. :metal:

Enjoy, man. :yesway:

·
1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chris told me he is willing to be the Mermaid Bitch, so the sexual favours are covered!:hsquid:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts