Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's Newly Covered Bare Knuckle Pickups Day! (Fuck you Crucified :fawk: )

Now BKP offer covers for their 7 string pickups it means they will also add covers to your existing pickups. I really have to commend their service as well. I rang them late on on Friday and got an answerphone, as it turns out they shut slightly earlier on Friday's. 9:30 last Monday morning I had one of the guys returning my call :yesway: Got my order sorted out, finally got a chance to post my pickups to them Wednesday and they returned today. With the weekend and postage time that means my order was turned round in 2 days in their shop :yesway:

Anyway, here's the finished articles. A Warpig bridge and Nailbomb neck, with camo covers:

They're going in this. Pics once they're in, but it's gone off for a setup now. It shall be all set and ready to go for the jam session for those going.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Those covers are awesome! :metal:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:fawk:

:rofl:

I still haven't had the chance to play BKPs yet. I really want to check them out though.
Do. They really are very, very good indeed :agreed: If I'd known how good they were when I ordered my orange KXK that would have had a set too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts