Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I begin, sorry for the shitty iPhone pics and CHEESY AS FUCK faces..... :lol:

I received a message today informing me that a package I had ordered had been shipped to the wrong address, was shipped to my home and not my work, and asking if anyone was going to be in to collect it. Which was major thoughtful. However, when I arrived home about half hour ago, I found this.

So black, it was Download Dog approved :metal: The blackest gift I've received.

But, what could it be?

Hmmmmmm.......

WTF is this shit? It's like fuckin' superglue!

Inside I found sacred scriptures bearing ones name.

What could it be?

Mehtulz as fuck :metal:

And we all rejoice like complete spastics

In all seriousness though, this is a piece of art everyone should own. The cd and case and whole presentation alone is worth the £5, but to have Hal himself contact me to make sure everything was okay, and that he'd made a boo boo and everything was just awesome. This is now sat on my iPhone ready for the drive to work in the morning. These guys should definitely go far.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
massive thanks for this thread. i've sent it on as a link to the band.

you know the big thing it means on our side? that it justifies us sticking to releasing through our own label. we've now had a few offers, one from a biggie, and in each case the deal has yet to match or improve on what we want to give to the consumer in the way of product and presentation.

cool.

H

·
18,790 Posts
massive thanks for this thread. i've sent it on as a link to the band.

you know the big thing it means on our side? that it justifies us sticking to releasing through our own label. we've now had a few offers, one from a biggie, and in each case the deal has yet to match or improve on what we want to give to the consumer in the way of product and presentation.

cool.

H
And, to be honest, unique presentation and overall package are what's required to really make it in music right now. Too many people are content to just get a decent cover design, slap it in a jewel case and demand money for it. You really need to have that extra level of presentation, and give the fans their moneys worth, and then some, which you're doing flawlessly :yesway:

·
Would You Kindly?
487 Posts
Man that photography is awesome! Wonder who did that....:rofl:

But yeah, great EP, one of my favourite releases this year so keep buying more copies and t shirts and anything Talanas puts out. :wub:

·
Puddin
1,793 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Stupid Motorola Backflip: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; MB300 Build/Blur_Version.0.13.37.MB300.ATT.en.US Flex/P014) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Got mine just now. The envelope gave me three paper cuts. WTF? I'm suing as this is clearly negligence on Talanas' part :lol:.

Seriously, though, paper cuts are br00tal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.