ITT: Darren is Canadian, but clearly pretending to be a Quebecois

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
FOCUS NOMFACE

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
I was really close to buying one myself to replace my WRX. Grats on the car!

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
This is probably the first time I have convinced someone to buy a new car :) When you can finally drive it your gonna love it. :fawk: The wheels aren't my favorite either. Wish Ford went with something more similar to the WRX wheels, but I can live with them. They match my car better too. You could always plasti-dip yours black. That would look better.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:fawk: I threw it around a little bit where there was no traffic last night

<.<

>.>

Yeah already planning on plastidipping the wheels :lol: :lol:. Seen both black and graphite looking good online. Probably black, a bit more aggressive looking.

A little annoyed, the nav doesnt work (complains that it needs the sd card when its definitely already in there), which was not a cheap feature even if I don't actually care to use it often. Gonna have to go get that sorted.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Nice ride, I love these things. Really loving the new Fusion too, that damned Aston style grill is amazing.

I was really close to buying one myself to replace my WRX. Grats on the car!
Hope the "replace my WRX" means making the WRX a track car :scream:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now i get "please insert a valid sd card to use navigation services". :rolleyes:

Goddamnit dealer, goddamnit.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If it came in rwd I probably would have blown up with joy

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
Nice ride, I love these things. Really loving the new Fusion too, that damned Aston style grill is amazing.

Hope the "replace my WRX" means making the WRX a track car :scream:
It was an '09, not an early bugeye or blobeye. If it was one of those that would definitely be the case. I bought a VW instead. I was seriously looking at an ST back in the fall when they first came out, but it was nearly impossible to find one in the area that wasn't sold so I could test drive it.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Nice, congrats dude!

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, I haven't taken a speed3 out in years, but I've redriven the GTI and the WRX a few times in the last few weeks, and while the WRX definitely feels a bit faster, this just feels way more fun, which is more important to me, since this is a recreational vehicle really.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts