Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paying the deposit next week (or as soon as paypal got my money transfer)

Dimensions:760 x 760 x 380mm
18mm birch
tolex: Red snakeskin (cause i wanna be cool for a change)
grill cloth: black
piping: black
black metal mono jackplate
hardware: black

Now for the not so fun part...

Tried to rewire what's left of my old cab and no sound. So far i'm hoping i fucked up the wiring really so anyone who can drop me a 4x12 schematic (mono).

I guess measuring the speakers seperatly with a multimeter to check if they still work is something i'll be doing tomorrow. Top V30 dived onto the bottom one while coming back from the last gig to rehearsal space. There's no visible damadge but i guess i better check to be safe.

Worst case scenario it'll be a partly/fully loaded zilla.

so much for saving up money :squint: ....

I'll be getting a second one in white snakeskin loaded with creambacks early next year (matched set of snakeskin cabs :metalorc:

incoming pics on arrival

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just payed the deposit. :cool:

It's getting loaded with V30's.

Old cab is getting turned into a fancy liquor cabinet (or something amongst those lines) :lol:
speakers that came in it are getting sold locally.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and we made it:

what can i say?
it's perfect & been worth every cent.
No rattle at all at high volume's and the low end definition is just downright amazing (specially since i'm tuned to A :lol:).

Second one will be next year in a different snakeskin & with high powered greenbacks in it (g12m65's or whetever they're called).

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
That looks awesome! I'm gonna pick up a 412 at some point, but first I want a super Fatboy to go under the normal fatty. I'm also in A, and they do indeed sound glorious!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts