Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

I ordered this through Paul when PeteyG introduced me to him at the UK Tech-Metal Fest in july and we had a fair few chats about cabs. I just fell in love with the color immediately, and his other cabs there sounded amazing so I had to do it. :yesway:

I got the Super Fatboy with all the extra options,
-wheels:agreed:
-double side handles on top:agreed:
-stereo/mono input
-removable grill
-removable back

I got it a few weeks ago and I can't emphasize enough how good it is! It weighs alot less than expected - I used to own an orange 2x12 and this being alot bigger I expected it to weigh at least the same but it doesnt, it actually weighs like 8kg's less! And it sounds amazing. The first time i fired it up I sat there with a grin on my face and knew there's no going back to FRFR after this!

I've gig'd with it once since I got it and works perfectly for what I want - it's tight, loud as hell and green! :lol:

And the customer service has been great every step of the way in this order, Paul has taken the time to answer any and all of my stupid questions that I've had and has been a pleasure dealing with. I highly recommend Zilla Cabs!

Here's a couple of sucky cellphone pics of it:

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
I want your rig dude. What speakers did you put in it?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I had a quick jam on those at the UK Tech Fest. Really REALLY impressed! You got the best colour too :yesway:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Amen.

I want to order a bright green Volt 412 then get a green flight case for my Peters haha.

And then get an X-series Soloist in Kawasabi... :yesway:

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Now I've got my money troubles sorted I'm going to be ordering a Zilla cab when the guy is back from holiday.

Nice cab dude.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
So you like the sound of this better than FRFR with the Axe2? That color is awesome.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So you like the sound of this better than FRFR with the Axe2? That color is awesome.
Well, FRFR sounds good and all that, but a cab just has that feel and thump FRFR has a hard time replicating - it's just too hi-fi sounding.

Thanks dude! Yeah, the color is seriously amazing, and these pictures do not do it justice - it's insanely green! the only thing that would make it more perfect would be sparkle haha!

:eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts