Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For WHATEVERFUCKINGREASON...

I can no longer print from any M$ office program (2000), or notepad, or wordpad. I can print just fine from IE. But all I get when I print from Word, is the printer spitting out a blank sheet. I tried reinstalling the printer, no dice. I can print a test page from the printer as well, so its not a bad printer. I even did the whole 'Repair and Fix' thing for Office, but that didn't seem to help either.

Anybody out there got a clue as to WTF is wrong now?! :wallbash:

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Thy Brick of House: Opera/9.80 (S60; SymbOS; Opera Mobi/448; U; en-GB) Presto/2.4.18 Version/10.00)

I know exactly what is wrong.

You're 10 years out of date :D

I genuinely have no idea. I've never used Office 2k :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
:lol:

Check your printer setup preferences, your page setup preferences, etc. Not sure what to tell you aside from that, except for maybe buy a new computer. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
I would go make sure your printer has the most up to date drivers and firmware. Then i would google your printer model and your version the program your having troubles with.

then i would make sure the settings in office are correct.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Have you checked the other side of the blank sheet of paper? :yesway:
:rofl:

Crucified - remember, this is Office 2000. He should probably try to roll back to an earlier version of his drivers. :yesway:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.