Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I have another question for you all. I recently acquired a ESP LTD Viper 301 and I just received a offer for a trade. A guy on craigslist wants to trade me a Jackson DXMG with the EMG HZH4s in it. Do you guys think this is a fair trade? Deal or No Deal??? Thanks for the help!! ^_^

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Seems reasonable, but you need to play his instrument to see if you like it.

You're really hung up on EMG HZH4's, aren't you? :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha its not so much about the EMG HZH4's lol those are as close to a set of EMG 81/85 that im gonna get due to a short money supply. After talking with some people i think i might keep the ESP due to the fact that im a noob with guitars and i have no clue how to setup/maintain a floyd and i hear they cause more headaches than anything else. So for now i think im gonna stick with the ESP and try to find a set of HZH4's to replace the HZH1's

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
I would say save your money for the 81/85. Christmas is coming up you know ;)

You might be able to find a set used for pretty cheap.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got yet another offer for a Ibanez RG270 with a SD '59 in the neck and SD mayhem in the bridge with a new floyd rose. Not a licensed floyd. Why must i get so many good deals but they allllll have floyds -_-

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
The RG270 is a low end Ibanez. I would probably stay away from it. Your 301 is probably on par or a little better than the RG270 as far as construction is concerned.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm gonna talk more with the dude that has the Jackson and get some more pics and if its in the condition he says then im just gonna have my friend set up the floyd and im gonna hardtail it with a tremol-no

1 - 10 of 10 Posts