Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Elq Hand Me Down Day! :woohoo:

Thanks to Elq's unquenchable need to buy newer, more expensive guitars, I have taken possession of his Carvin DC727. No need to buy a guitar off the shelf (Not like I could if I wanted to anyway), when I can take advantage of Elq's one in, one out lefty sale extravaganza!

I didn't even get a chance to plug it in yet, so here's a few initial kitty inspection shots. If you want...you know....quality shots, then you can head over here.

^At that point I was like "GET YOUR FUCKING PAW OFF THE GUITAR YOU WHORE! :scream:"

^Her fav part. :lol:

The neck isn't nearly as thick as I thought it would be, considering what I've head about Carvin. I'm liking it so far, but like I said, I haven't plugged her in yet. The only problem I have with it, is the upper horn smells a little like ball sweat. :noway:

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━&#
1,986 Posts
I'm glad it got there safely and I'm certain your cat can smell my cat on the case :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That color is so wicked fucking awesome.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
That really is a gorgeous finish, way better than I'm used to seeing on a Carvin.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Grats man! Carvins are amazing!!1 :metal:`

·
Metal Acolyte
603 Posts
That really is a gorgeous finish, way better than I'm used to seeing on a Carvin.
Huh? :eek:

Are we talking about the same Carvin guitar company that I'm familiar with? Most Carvin finishes look as good as any PRS "10 Top", IMO.

·
Metal Acolyte
603 Posts
I don't see any Mainecoon features in Miss Whiskers. She's just a robust Tabby, methinks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts