Metalguitarist.org banner

201 - 220 of 687 Posts

·
Not baked anymore.
3,555 Posts
r/recruitinghell is full of that garbage.

Must have 10 years experience in a product out for 3 years
must know multiple unrelated languages (we are looking for a Node, Tomcat Cobol Wizard)

Back to the point - I like the Neural Plugins and am a bit interested in this but honestly the HX stomp gets me at least 90% of what i would use that for at the price of 3 premium pedals. *

* I still have not received the HEY! you can buy the FM3 email :lol:
My buddy just jumped on the waitlist last night after realizing his XXX halfstack is impractical in his apartment. I figured it was backed up a few weeks, then checked the forum and saw that people who jumped on last Sept/Oct are now getting their invites. I grossly underestimated the demand for that pedal.

·
Change Everything
8,911 Posts
My buddy just jumped on the waitlist last night after realizing his XXX halfstack is impractical in his apartment. I figured it was backed up a few weeks, then checked the forum and saw that people who jumped on last Sept/Oct are now getting their invites. I grossly underestimated the demand for that pedal.
Yeah i signed up like last Feb I think.... so it will be a while I think for me...

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
I have a 2 year old son and my wife is 7 months pregnant, I've done enough connecting with ladies for one lifetime thank you very much. :lol:
Our first was 2 when the second came along. It's pretty easy... I get 2-3 hours of sleep a night so I mean I'm fine. It's all fine. Everything's fine.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,247 Posts
My only input on the topic was once dealing directly with Doug when my buddy ended up with a faulty B7K pedal. The store he bought it from refused to believe it was faulty until he personally emailed the retailer and told them to take the fucking thing back :lol:

Neural wouldn't annoy even half of the people they did if it wasn't for two things;

*Millennial sales talk
*Majority of their user base

Their products sounds fucking great, but since I already own good modeller, I'm not exactly in a rush to go out and buy top end modelling VST's.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I hate to say this but I agree with Ant to a point. So far what I've heard sounds great - But the people I've heard with it make everything sounds great. It's like asking Jessica Alba to model underwear for you.

If their product does everything they say it does and the support behind it can back it up, right on. I'd say their best business plan at this point is to shut the fuck up, but we aren't their target market anyway. They want that influencer crowd. Who cares if you can play guitar as long as you can mime over a 2 minutes track you sliced together from 300 takes with 92 different camera angles, right?

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
The interface is pretty nice, especially the I/O remapping right from the front panel. The tones weren't BAD, they just sounds poorly captured but obviously that excuse is wearing thin. Video confirms you can import any Neural plugins you bought, and Plini, Nolly, etc. all are pretty widely appreciate, so at a minimum you'll be able to get THOSE out of it.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,278 Posts
Our first was 2 when the second came along. It's pretty easy... I get 2-3 hours of sleep a night so I mean I'm fine. It's all fine. Everything's fine.
My first was 5 when number 4 came along :) We changed multiple diapers every day for 10 straight years!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Whenever I jam with my buddies, we silently sit around pensively staring at each other in dimly lit rooms.

Fuck this thing, just buy a damn Fractal. :lol:

201 - 220 of 687 Posts