Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New 36 Crazyfists! (not for Noodles!)

The whole album is kicking around, and it's fucking amazing! Obviously not for some people, but I've a feeling some people who hated their older stuff will like the new stuff.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Sounds like the same metalcore crap to me. :noway:

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Maybe I was too hasty, since it sounds even worse than the same metalcore crap to me. Why do his growls sound like a fucking toad croaking?

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe I was too hasty, since it sounds even worse than the same metalcore crap to me. Why do his growls sound like a fucking toad croaking?
Meh well, to each their own :shrug: It's infinitely heavier than their older stuff, so I thought people might like it.

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
I had to sit through them live once... Avenged Sevenfold was next....
Hadn't heard any of their albums till this song (not bad), but I have seen them live in a somewhat similar situation :ugh:. Got a free ticket for them supporting Atreyu and decided I was just going to drink my way through the entire gig. The opening support, Three, were actually pretty cool as far as I remember, but after that it's just a big blur (with some throwing up afterwards I remember pretty clearly).

I do remember hanging around near the merch stand and seeing a bunch of people getting tickets signed by someone, so I joined in with no clue as to who was signing my ticket. My mate told me it was someone from 36 Crazyfists, apparently :lol:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I have one of their albums, and this is a shit-ton heavier. I've been meaning to check out their newer stuff, I think I'm two albums behind. I missed them with Trivium last year I think it was, that would have been fun (would go for 36CF and deal w/ Trivium).

This sounds like a whole new band to me, actually. Does this track have a guest vocalist?! Because I'm hearing the signature 36CF vox at 1:45... the first section did not sound like him at all - guest vocalist I"m assuming, reminds me of Pre-Howard KsE.

I'll hit up the myspace and see what I think, but I'm 99% sure this song has a guest vocalist, or buddy learned how to growl and scream. I don't find this track jaw dropping awesome or anything, but I was never a huge fan I just dig it.

Not great, not bad.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Just checked them out last night opening for Fear Factory. Not bad, but nothing that really wanted me to go and buy their CD either.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Almost forgot. They were handing out drink coasters promoting their Roadrunner release. I thought that was pretty clever marketing.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I spoke to Johl at the after the burial show last thursday - forgot everyone was on tour and such :lol:.

Baptized is sponsored by Jagermeister, the coasters make perfect sense haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts