Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
13,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disclaimer : not my favorite band / genre at all.

BUT, I've been paying attention since one of my favorite guitar player, Josh Middleton, from one of my favorite band, Sylosis, joined the band to replace their guitarist who died of cancer.

I wouldn't listen to this all day, but this is a solid track, IMO (for the genre! lol)

·
Obsessed by day glo Green
2,827 Posts
Doomsday, the track they released a while ago, was awesome, this sounds in the same vein. Like it a lot, will definitely be giving the new album a spin when it comes out, as so far that's 2 tracks I like.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I love Architects. Ironically, the album that most fans pan or even hate might actually be my favorite album by them, The Here and Now (though Daybreaker and Hollow Crown are up there).

That song was pretty sweet. I'm probably gonna have to check out this new album. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
This seems a lot more like Hollow Crown which I was really into at the time, the album before that was awesome as well, I probably like it the best but its name escapes me now.

Will check this out, the last album they put out was a fucking joke for want of a better term to describe just how terrible I thought it was.

·
Banned
3,697 Posts
They remind me of that ‘greatest hit of disturbed’ video as most of their stuff sounds the same. But that’s one song they have is a good one. I actually had their first album from about 2007 and that was pretty cool. Very different to what they sound like now

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
I remember a clean pop sounding song live the last time I saw them, and being so very confused. Hollow Crown had some heavy shit.

That said, odds of me actually listening to this of my own accord are slim. I'm lazy that way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts