Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
I stopped about halfway through it. And i can't even remember why. :lol:

The storyline did seem to be a good sequel to what the original was all about.
I'd rate Bioshock as a 96% and Bioshock 2 as a 93%. Both are excellent games and I'd recommend both of them.

·
Jigsaw?
3,913 Posts
I've got number 2 to play this winter when there's more time. Infinite looks like it's going to be awesome.

·
Resident Rivethead.
1,541 Posts
I'd rate Bioshock as a 96% and Bioshock 2 as a 93%. Both are excellent games and I'd recommend both of them.
Yeah I really enjoyed the first one, but I feel like it would have been infinitely better if it had have been released just a couple of years later so it had a slightly less "cartoon" look to the graphics. (Don't get me wrong, I loved the first one, just felt like it was missing something, visually)

That's the main reason I'm so excited about playing the second one actually, more impressive looking world/characters :metal:

·

745 Posts
The trailer is awesome and from what Gamespot wrote about the live demo they've seen - the game is going to be kickass!!

·
n00b!
12 Posts
I played a bit through the first one, and never finished it, dunno why. Must have started playing MW2 instead. Will have to replay it one of these days...

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
would a plot synopsis of 2 ruin the game? I watched my roommate play through the first one, and didn't know how they could go about making a sequel..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts