Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Infinite/Incomplete
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't have any words for this instrument, I'll let the video and photos speak for themselves. This thing is out of this world, that's the only thing that comes to my mind...

Enjoy!

A challenger appears...

Finally the two of them together!

Hope you liked the photos, Merry Xmas everyone!

PS: something else's coming too....

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
whoa!!! very nice (both of them)!

·
sex. murder. art.
522 Posts
The B7 has a Cold Sweat bidge and Painkiller neck, the B6 has ceramic Nailbomb bridge and Painkiller neck, the B2 has Cold Sweat Bridge and VHII neck (my favourite one!).
Awesome - sounds great through the Axe. Reminds me of my B7 when it still looked immaculate :lol:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
[action=Daniel]looks at his wallet but wallet says FUCK YOU!!![/action]

On a serious note, that is one beasty sounding axe, grats! :metal:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Mother of God.

·
Infinite/Incomplete
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice guitar dude.

Great pics too. What camera and lens are you using?
I'm using a Canon EOS 550D (I think it's called Rebel T2i in the US), lens is a Canon EF 24mm 1.4L II, that's a very pricey lens I borrowed from a friend. Color correction done inside Aperture 3.

For the video I'm using the same camera with the stock 18-55 IS lens. I've used a custom color profile for this video called CineStyle by Technicolor CineStyle, Digital Printer Lights, Visual Post Production - Technicolor

This permits me to have the best possible source when I need to do some color correction/enhancing inside Final Cut Pro X (that's what I use at least).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts