Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quite disappointed to be honest, when I got into them they were in the midst of a three album streak of brilliance. The self titled wasn't as good as the material on Come Death through Brutalitarian Regime, but it was still quite good in parts.

I guess it's fun, and the DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE part is awesome.

Død is one of my favorite modern guitarists, he's always really inventive. This is a bit simplistic. He did a lot of crazy shit on past BRT and in Scariot though, so maybe he's taking it easy, but it wasn't up to his usual standard.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I love the guitar tone and overall mix/vibe of that first video. Reminds me of the first Grip Inc album.

I'll never love this kind of singing but musically I'd crank that up. :metal:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bolt isn't singing on the new record, which is why the vocals aren't what they used to be. Bolt quit the band right before they went into the studio to focus more on managing some festival stuff. They found a new guy who thought being a frontman would be neat. So the new guy did the record and two shows before he quit, and now Bolt is back with them.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Well the vocals could be a lot worse, different but not bad. Music sounds good though. :hbang:

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
I dunno, I think it sounds sick. I've liked these guys for awhile. I just think lyric videos are lame. They distort proper song analysis. And I understand about the vox.. I'd prefer a Grave style approach to this, but I'm not mad at what this guy is doing

·
Super Moderator
2,037 Posts
Sounds like they've been hanging out with Panzerchrist :lol:

Some of my favs from them:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts