Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Where?!
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Suspect this is only going to be of interest to a few people on here, but I'm loving this so far. Harkens back to a lot of their earlier material, particularly the Memoria Vetusta albums, but with plenty to tie it in with the more recent stuff.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
I've been listening to it a bit, haven't really kept up with them since "777:The Desanctification", like it so far though.

Of course it got kind of overshadowed by Deathspell Omega releasing a widely liked album earlier this year, since they are pretty much two French BM acts in the same niche.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Also, check out Schammasch's new one. They get super overlooked. You will like it if you like Blut Aus Nord though. I got into them when the Triangle album came out. Like, "How does no one know who these guys are?". The new one is not as Blut Aus Nord like as Triangle, highly recommend that album if you don't already have it.

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
The new album is great it's like an amalgamation of the sects albums and the MV ones I really enjoyed it and will be picking it up for sure.

·
is on drug whatever
6,523 Posts
I like these guys, really enjoyed the 'Sects' albums but they seem to have fallen out of rotation with me for whatever reason. I'll check this out though. :yesway:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts