Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy shit, yes.

The BMW 4 Series coupe, which will step in to replace the previous-generation 3 Series coupe, has been getting around undisguised following the concept 4 series unveiling at the Detroit auto show this year.

The new naming strategy, which will leave the sedan and wagon labeled as 3 Series and the coupe and convertible as 4 series, put BMW in line with Audi's strategy of separating the naming structure of its medium-sized sedan and touring vehicles from their coupe and convertibles derivatives.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:)

The best part is that it costs more too!

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Holy fuck is that hot...

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
GREAT looking car.

I will enjoy admiring that in your driveway when you give in to the temptation. :agreed::agreed:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
The only shitty thing about the interior is that fucking blue BMW logo on the wheel :lol:

·
DOO)))M
7,435 Posts
HATE the interior.

wood = fail
brown = double fail
WRX like 'hood' display = boy racer fail

e30 > * :p
The wood is fine but the brown interior definitely should've been tan or black since now there's a shit ton of brown interior.

Oh well, I'll never afford one so why should I care :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:heston:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)yesway:)

The best part is that it costs more too!
The coupes always cost more than the sedans, prices for the 4 series haven't been released yet. But most suspect the deferential will stay about the same as with the previous generation of 3 Series.

Curious to see the engine design on the new M4. All rumors point toward a Turbo Six although amount of turbos and exact configuration are still in the rumor phase at this point.

I personally don't love the new 3 series. I like the looks but it is significantly bigger than the previous generation feels like your driving a 5 series. If I wanted a 5 I would just buy one.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
That is a beautiful car! It looks ANGRY!!! (I :wub: angry looking cars) when you look at it from the front, my only gripe is that when you look at the rest of the angles it becomes a pile of pussy with whipped cream on top.

I wouldn't mind having one of those, but if someone gave me one, I'd probably sell it, buy one of these and have a good chunk of change for gas...

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

I rather have an S3 than an S4. AWD turbo hatch FTW.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts