Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
:lol: this was at namm like 2013? maybe. Dealer in Canada bought it and it hung at his store for a few years, not selling :lol:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The price of the diamonds would probably be somewhere around 10000-20000 max - so where does the remaining 80+ thousand come from? Ok, it's a unique guitar, but it doesn't have any special history or anything.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
The price of the diamonds would probably be somewhere around 10000-20000 max - so where does the remaining 80+ thousand come from? Ok, it's a unique guitar, but it doesn't have any special history or anything.
As Seen On Metalguitarist.org

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Does it come with a COA made by the same guy who's selling the guitar?
Everything we sell has a COA from James Hetfield's grandmother. We do specials too, tomorrow we are auctioning off John Lennon's Kemper that we found in her attic.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
Not my thing, but I did get a chance to play a Yuriy Shishkov Strat once for a minute, and it was sublime. Is was also green, as in the whole guitar, including fretboard was green :) I think he makes all the crazy looking Custom Shop pieces. If I had unlimited money I'd definitely order a Strat/Tele pair by him, just not so pimped out.

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
Everything we sell has a COA from James Hetfield's grandmother. We do specials too, tomorrow we are auctioning off John Lennon's Kemper that we found in her attic.
It's a full-tube Kemper! Talk about rare!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts