Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a new camera for my Youtube stuff. I've had the same digital camera for 6 years with a broken display and if I'm unlucky and film something, the focus doesn't adjust autoamtically and I might end up with a blurry take and need to redo it. Also I do not want to worry about battery life because that just makes me more nervous when shooting guitar videos etc.

My requirements are:

1. Needs to be able to get power from cable to wall (but can have battery for outdoor use etc)
2. SSD memory prefered
3. Ability to auto focus
4. It can be sort of big, making it more stable when putting on various places (my current is thin and wobbles a bit when I press record and take a away my hand)
5. Maxinmum price I can think is somewhere about $250

I would prefer mov format since I'm already using mov format right now (I have my editing program setup for it) but not sure how important this is

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
all depends on how much you are willing to spend

Ups didnt noticed you already had established a 250 euros... well you wont go far thats for sure, not new at least.

You probably want a Point and Shot Photo ***, they all do video at least in 1080p but you have to use batteries for it, buy extra.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
The Zoom Q8 ticks some (not all) of those boxes, and works very well as a webcam. We use one at work for webinars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts