Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
I assume the new song is Spawn More Overlords? Nice grind and nice starcraft reference :metal:.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that's the newest one. We're all happy with the way it turned out. it will be released on a split 7 inch record with a band from new york called the communion

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
We are finally done our side of a 7 inch. we put up one new song on the mizzpizz.

MySpace.com - Compound Terror (new song up) - CA - Grindcore / Death Metal / Experimental - www.myspace.com/compoundterror

guitars were done with the sherman 8, axefx, diezel and vht.
i don't get the appeal of recording so-called "7 inch" demos on the myspaces. Are you eager for approval or like to show off or what? I'm not trying to be rude(though I probably am, sorry) I just don't get it. I see posting up demos of your band and such because it's your music and you wrote it and all but just posting a grindcore track? It's always seemed odd to me.

this post has come off like i'm a douchebag. i'm not trying to be.

:wub:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
He's never gonna live that one down, is he?

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:D Sorry man, I couldn't resist. :lol:

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
what excatly is a 7 inch? i am picturing a 45rpm vinal disk

besides, if it doesnt sound like satriani drew doesnt like it reguardless:rofl: j/k

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
:lol: Nah, don't mistake "no blastbeats" for "sounds like Satriani." I'm a huge prog metal fan, rocking out to Anubis Gate as I type this. :D

·
GoDDDammit.
196 Posts
7"s are the sole reason I'm so behind the times when it comes to grind releases. I got sick and tired of having to set the turntable up for like three minutes of music:lol: Sold it and all my 7"s a while back; if something essential comes out I just have to hope I remember to look for a rip somewhere, but I never do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts