Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cock recently shrunk in size, (due to some Yng-weight gain), so I felt it was appropriate to full stack my rig courtesy of the lovely folks at Peavey :wub:. Plus, since I'm the only guitarist in Vext I thought it'd be beneficial to have 1 cab on both sides of the stage.

Off the bat it's a bit brighter/sharper than my Mesa, which imo makes it a comparable match. I run the volume a little lower on the JSX to get the perfect volume mix between the two. The DI option in addition to the Dark, Normal and Bright settings are genius; really like having that control. Digging how this cab colors the tone of my AxeFX, cant wait to unleash it live!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Interesting. I've only ever seen EQ controls on bass cabs. Cool!

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
What is it with Angel needing to perpetually one-up admins on this site? He's a better guitarist than me, too. :(

Nice score, bro!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
Cool to hear how it compares to the mesa :yesway:, congrats!

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
haha I just like busting yer balls. =P (to **** or not to **** LMAO! jk). I do however, wish that I had the grill that you do... so classy.
OH, COM'ERE YOU BIG OLE SILLY!!! :lol:

Meanwhile, I'm just grateful I don't have to carry two of those fucking things. Or is that what the drummer is for?:flex:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
OH, COM'ERE YOU BIG OLE SILLY!!! :lol:

Meanwhile, I'm just grateful I don't have to carry two of those fucking things. Or is that what the drummer is for?:flex:
Balls?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts