Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

I love those wacky pictures they always have.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

I love those wacky pictures they always have.
:agreed: fits paul gilbert perfectly.

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
I always found the old DiMarzio site to be one of the very few Flash-based sites that were done well, and though it's probably a good thing they ditched Flash, I think I prefer the old site in terms of look and navigation.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wow, I can actually navigate the site without allowing Flash. I'm sorry, but if your site is a black page and completely useless until I enable Flash, you've hired an incompetent fucking idiot as a web designer. I don't give a shit if it's a marketing/commerce site.

·
Ancient Mariner
259 Posts
As a web developer, I completely agree. Flash needs to die a quick death. The same people that are putting Flash on their websites are the ones that were doing flaming logos (yes, with fire:mk: ). :wallbash:

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Now they just need some clips to compare pickups. :yesway: Its kinda amazing to think they're such a big company (for a pickup company) and they've never really had clips of all of their pickups. Their previous site had some clips, but IMO they were kinda half assed.

Edit they DO have clips now.... not on every pickup, you just have to scroll down the page a lot. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
Their wiring section now has a load of cool stuff.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.