Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
Wow, I'm looking forward to this one.

I notice that Frank Aresti isn't listed as a member in this clip. Did he leave again? I don't find FW quite as convincing as a one-guitar band.

EDIT: it always helps to look these things up. Frank plays a couple solos on the album but can't tour due to his work commitments. They've got a guy named Mike Abdow playing lead guitar in the band now (he has one solo on the album).

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Wow, I'm looking forward to this one.

I notice that Frank Aresti isn't listed as a member in this clip. Did he leave again? I don't find FW quite as convincing as a one-guitar band.

EDIT: it always helps to look these things up. Frank plays a couple solos on the album but can't tour due to his work commitments. They've got a guy named Mike Abdow playing lead guitar in the band now (he has one solo on the album).
Mike Abdow is a friend and he is a sick guitar player! He has two instrumental solo albums and he was in the band "Last Chance to Reason," they had some great tunes!
So glad to hear he has a solo on the album and plus he's touring again! He definitely nails the stuff!

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
First full song released. Sounds awesome.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts