Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys!

I finally think I'm getting the bass stuff down in regards to mixing. I know it isn't perfect, but I feel a whole lot better about this than the last few in regards to how everything sits with a real bass in the mix.

Anyway, onto the video:

So there it is! Let me know what you guys think and if you haven't already, subscribe to me and whatnot!

Also, if you're so inclined, the download to it is on my website.

·
Premium Member
RGMS7
922 Posts
Cactuar!! :metal:

FF :wub:

The tone and mix sounded good, and the arrangement was great too :yesway:

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Final Fantasy X is my favorite, thanks for the awesome cover! Also off topic awesome selection of axes!

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cactuar!! :metal:

FF :wub:

The tone and mix sounded good, and the arrangement was great too :yesway:
Cactuar, indeed! I had so much fun doing that part, haha.

Final Fantasy X is my favorite, thanks for the awesome cover! Also off topic awesome selection of axes!
Thanks, man! All of those are fantastic instruments and the Ninja is just soooo sexy. I always love playing that one.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Wow. I loved every second of that. I really should learn some of these tracks.

The cactuar was awesome as was the hair blowing when the distorted guitars came in

Keep it up. I'm already subscribed! What do you have panned next?

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow. I loved every second of that. I really should learn some of these tracks.

The cactuar was awesome as was the hair blowing when the distorted guitars came in

Keep it up. I'm already subscribed! What do you have panned next?
Thanks, man!

The hair thing was totally unintentional, actually. Our AC broke that morning, so if I didn't have a floor fan pointed right at me, I'd be dead haha.

Not sure what's next in terms of VG stuff to be honest. I'm working on doing a vocal tune with a friend of mine that'll likely be uploaded to the YT channel, but what comes after that is kind of up in the air. I've got some ideas, though!

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks man!

Daniel, I don't think I have the extra time to tab it out at the moment. I've been keeping pretty busy as of late! If I ever find the time though, I'll make sure to put some thought into it.

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
Thanks man!

Daniel, I don't think I have the extra time to tab it out at the moment. I've been keeping pretty busy as of late! If I ever find the time though, I'll make sure to put some thought into it.
no worries bud it's understandable. Keep up the great work, would love to hear more FF covers.

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts