Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Corey Whitney
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Metal Guitarists!

I just want to let it be known that I have joined the forum, I will probably be posting threads in the Guitar: Gear Discussions forum.

A little about myself, I bought my first guitar in 1996. At the time I had no idea how to play, so I bought some books and took a few lessons. By 1999 I was in a band with a some local success. In 2000 I joined the United States Marine Corps. I served this great country for 13 years. My experience exposed me to the world and taught me those things that are important to success and fulfillment. Throughout this time, playing guitar has been my constant companion, and music became even more a part of who I was as I endeavored to mold myself into a person of which I could be proud.

Today I am the proud creator of Dragon's Heart Guitar Picks. The sound and success of these picks has exceeded all my expectations!

I personally invite you to try them out for yourself, and stay tuned for more threads from me!

Very Sincerely,

Corey Whitney

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
JazzIII player, myself, but welcome all the same :wavey:

·
Bork!
8,292 Posts
If you made a Jazz III clone, I'd buy it based on your brand name alone. Dragons are the shit. I know, because I own one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts