Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Party Röcker
1,372 Posts
The move away from preset classes sounds like it could turn out really well or really poorly... Warrior/Mage/Thief may sound good to the author, but I really wonder how much good will come from bothering with that if 'Everything but designated cowbell player' is as commonly chosen as I'd expect.

Jeff

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Fuck scaled enemies.

·
Party Röcker
1,372 Posts
There was always something troubling about being a level 666 hypermageofdoom and having to fight teddy bears. There comes a point where 'noise gate' makes more sense than 'crank the gain' with these things...

Jeff

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
I thought they weren't too keen on putting children in it because the idea of someone just going around slaying them didn't appeal. I'm going to guess they've got around that somehow lol.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I thought they weren't too keen on putting children in it because the idea of someone just going around slaying them didn't appeal. I'm going to guess they've got around that somehow lol.
Can I kidnap them and keep them in my dungeon?

·
Prague Owlmighty
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reading this the other day made me really want to play oblivion again. Boy, was my day productive.....

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
There were a few things in there that I was a little iffy about, but the Elder Scrolls is my favorite game series (with my two favorite games of all time) and Bethesda can do no wrong, so I'm not gonna worry about any of this. It sounds awesome and I'm sure it will be. YAY.

·
Party Röcker
1,372 Posts
You mean people don't do that to you every day? Right... next you'll be telling me that there aren't guilds of warriors, thieves, magi, and assassins in Boston, too.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
:spock:

Maybe in Skyrim they'll at least make the NPC interactions believable

*NPCs walk up to each other*
"I say mud crabs are TERRIBLE creatures"
*Walk away from each other*
I walk up to random people and talk about my crabs all the time, then walk away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts