Metal Guitarist Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Bob, insightful comment, however I think your font might not have been the most appropriate for this message. Have you considered a serif font? Wingdings might be a little too over the top, but I suppose it would be worth a try. Also, I think it might pop off the page a little better if you changed from size 10 to size 11.5. And, I notice a curious lack of italics here - italicizing "master" in the first sentence could really add a bit of punch and impact to your point.
Fucking. :lol:.

·
THUNDERBEEEEAR!
3,920 Posts
Geeez. I'd imagine you can't do much of anything after something like that. :ugh:
I'm pretty much out of commision, my wife says I'm totally useless now(I disagree though, I was useless before this happened aswell). :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I'd like to hear the guitars higher in the mix mostly because on my system the drums over power the riffs and they are hard for me to hear. i can't tell if the guitars are really scooped or just low int he mix.
I tend to have the drums really loud when I'm recording so that I can hear where everything is located, especially for songs with lots of odd time signatures or unusual syncopation. After recording, I turn the drum volume down, but sometimes I still leave the volume louder than I probably should.

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
I tend to have the drums really loud when I'm recording so that I can hear where everything is located, especially for songs with lots of odd time signatures or unusual syncopation. After recording, I turn the drum volume down, but sometimes I still leave the volume louder than I probably should.
i do the same thing, though usually with the click track.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.