Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I've heard better from worse. The chorus isn't bad, or whatever part it is that he's singing.

Korn died for me after "Life is Peachy".

·
Plastic bag in the sea
280 Posts
I like a bit of dubstep and Skrillex, and I like this song! Haven't really enjoyed anything Korn after Untouchables but I think this is quite a good fit for them.

Although given that dubstep is sort of the "in thing" right now, it does seem a little like they might be just jumping on the bandwagon.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I like a bit of dubstep and Skrillex, and I like this song! Haven't really enjoyed anything Korn after Untouchables but I think this is quite a good fit for them.

Although given that dubstep is sort of the "in thing" right now, it does seem a little like they might be just jumping on the bandwagon.
Skrillex? Is that what you clean your sink with? :D

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

This was poorly executed imo

·
Read Only
10 Posts
This sounds like a B-side from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack.

I like the chorus, but if it was a straight rock song instead of having the scratching and shit it would be a lot better.

Edit: Actually, I like the pre-chorus. The "Shut the fuck up" part sucks, and then the whole song goes to shit.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

Nick said:
This sounds like a B-side from the Queen of the Damned soundtrack.
lol i bet there are a lot of members here that arent old enough to remember the utter glory of that disc.

:noplease:
Probably not, even I remember that disc and I'm the youngest one here IIRC.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Lol queen oft he damned

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
MY BAAAHDY CRAHM-BALLS!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts