Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A) Darren's the Man. :darren:

B) It's a work in progress, so if you see any bugs/inconsistencies, or if just looks plain broken, it means that I'm probably working on it.

The new plain sticker/shirt logo is this guy here, and I think it looks bad fuckin' ass. :metal:

I'm working the rest of it, and you might also notice that the background got a small splash of blue. Please keep in mind that I am spoiled and working on a 27" screen. I'm checking in different browsers and on a different laptop at lower resolution, but if something looks bad to you or you have some feedback/suggestion, please at least tell me what resolution you're running and what browser you're using.

Things I already know/notes:

- The white theme is disabled for a but until I fix some problems with it.
- I realize that my silver gradient background has a small seam in it where the table cells line up. I'll get to it.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The problem that I had with the first idea is that while Darren's eagle logo is awesome, it's hard as hell to get online places to print them correctly. I could go to a local place and oversee it, but we'd end up with $25 t-shirts.

This one should scale just fine, and make it a snap to churn out shirts, stickers and man-panties for JJ.

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Why has the background changed to a dark dark blue? It doesn't match the filler between posts, which is black..

I did clear my cache, douche!

Safari 4.0 Mac OS X 10.4.11.1

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Pimp as hell, Darren/Chris!

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why has the background changed to a dark dark blue? It doesn't match the filler between posts, which is black..

Because I like the dark blue. Good to see that you can still complain though! :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts

10.4? Dude, it's 2010. :rofl: And why aren't you using Chrome?

·
NICE BLACKMACHINE YO
7,276 Posts
Because I'm a student and couldn't ever afford the update.

Because Chrome won't run on anything older than 10.5.1

If you want to donate an update disk, be my guest, mate. :wub:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
How much is Snow Leopard in Scotland? It was only 30 USD here.

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Found something that was broken Chris. Attached a screen shot of it.

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I think it looks nice, but the blue border throws off the theme a bit. There some mucky-muck going on at the bottom of the logo where it joins the body of the forum, and on the right side. Looks great otherwise though, great stuff as always from Darren.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think it looks nice, but the blue border throws off the theme a bit. There some mucky-muck going on at the bottom of the logo where it joins the body of the forum, and on the right side. Looks great otherwise though, great stuff as always from Darren.
Yeah, the mucky muck is the result of tiling a textured image. I mention it in my first post. ;) I'm working on it, it's just a matter of finding the edges and getting crafty with Photoshop so that the sections they meet at line up. The bird and the MG (and the left end) are three different cells in a row. Fuckin' vBulletin, tables are the bane of my existence.

I really dig the blue, so you all are stuck with it. :fawk: :wub: I'll work it in, trust Teh Quigs.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts