Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was asked to produce one of my best friends bands album earlier this year. I'm normally mixing tech metal or tech death, so with this being stoner rock/metal, this was well our of my comfort zone. Its a dark story written by my friend the drummer whose dad took his own life for reasons I won't go into, after losing his entire career because of one particularly massive band. Give it a listen. Quite happy for mix critique. Like I said, we'll out of my comfort zone, so I'm happy to know where I can improve.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Was asked to produce one of my best friends bands album earlier this year. I'm normally mixing tech metal or tech death, so with this being stoner rock/metal, this was well our of my comfort zone. Its a dark story written by my friend the drummer whose dad took his own life for reasons I won't go into, after losing his entire career because of one particularly massive band. Give it a listen. Quite happy for mix critique. Like I said, we'll out of my comfort zone, so I'm happy to know where I can improve.

Resurrection Fest 2015?

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I dig it, but then, I love the stoner riffing sound :yesway:

·
Mod Britannia
7,232 Posts
I'm not much of a stoner rock guy, but that sounds good for the genre to me :yesway:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts