Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
So far I really really hate the guitar tone. It has that john5 direct too distorted and synthy sound to it. also,i heard autotune on ozzys voice. time to retire.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Dude, you just NOW think he should retire? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
4,876 Posts
I haven't paid attention to his career in a long time honestly. I couldn't even tell you what his album or 3 before this were called. I'm just saying, based on what i just heard, It's over.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Dio dies, and Ozzy puts out a new album. What a fucking kick in the nuts. :noway:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
If it wasn't ozzy, I could enjoy it, but his voice is just irritatingly fake anymore. I'm a Gus G. fan so that's the only thing I find compelling about this album. I do enjoy the songs musically, but ozzy sounds so stale to my ears.

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
I haven't listened, but I'll buy the album to hear Gus G. He's one of my personal favorites, and I'm really glad he's getting this kind of exposure.

fwiw, I totally agree about Ozzy needing to retire. He's had a few killer albums, but not so much anymore.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
I like Ozzy.
And this kicks shit out of anything being played on Aussie radio.
I will get it. :yesway:

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
Dio dies, and Ozzy puts out a new album. What a fucking kick in the nuts. :noway:
Truth.
Fuck Ozzy, seriously.
The guy hasn't done anything worth a shit in years.

This thread needs Jake E Lee content to save the thread

Ahh, the days before Zakk and now this latest abomination that is Ozzy's new album.
Good stuff:metal:

·
Premium Member
8,927 Posts
I checked out the stream & man, that was pretty dull & as predictable as it gets.
:agreed: Another "album by committee", which Ozzy has been doing for awhile now. He needs to put together a real band and let them write the songs, instead of hiring half of Los Angeles to do it for him.

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
I saw some youtubes with gus g playin mrcrowley and some others, and he just DOES NOT fit in there. hes a badass player, but its just a bad combo

·
RG 7 player of doom
690 Posts
Well I just saw this:

And well I like Gus G's rendition better than Zakk did to the song.
That's not saying much, but it's something, eh.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts