Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Waiting on my solderless connectors (should be here tomorrow) but here's the new board. My first proper pedalboard, actually. It's a Temple Boards Duo 34, which instead of using the typical Velcro, uses these little plate things that can be easily screwed on and off.

I got it bigger than I need, because I still have three more custom pedals coming (Klon clone, CE-2 clone, and analog-voiced delay), and we're also finally getting EHX, so there's that. A board is never done!

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
You have room for a good 6-10 pedals left on that bad boy. Sorry kids, dad needs new toys!

·
This space for rent
1,482 Posts
nature abhors a semi empty pedal board...

I used to get the "pro" sized boards, but then realized I can't resist filling every inch of space and end up with a board weighing 75-900lbs to lug around.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Does the wah feel stable in that position? It doesn't look like there's much meat behind that grill...

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the wah feel stable in that position? It doesn't look like there's much meat behind that grill...
Yeah, it's fine. I thought about that too, but in practice it's not much of an issue for me.

·
Safe Spaces Advocate
3,125 Posts
Nice. I'll have to look and see how all of that is connected. Looks interesting.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Nice. I'll have to look and see how all of that is connected. Looks interesting.
I actually like the shop Jeff works at (Goodtime Music?) on Facebook and from time to time they'll post some of the Temple Audio pedalboards they've built for customers, and the wiring is unbelievably clean every time.

I had a temple audio board and the design makes it really easy to configure it exactly how you want it.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I actually like the shop Jeff works at (Goodtime Music?) on Facebook and from time to time they'll post some of the Temple Audio pedalboards they've built for customers, and the wiring is unbelievably clean every time.

I had a temple audio board and the design makes it really easy to configure it exactly how you want it.
That's all Pat, the owner. I assure you that my board won't be anywhere near as clean as his work. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts